Blogging Mistakes: 10 Things Not To Do When Starting a Blog
Starting a blog is a big deal. You are putting yourself and your experience out there to help others learn what you know or to help them achieve something that you have done or are currently doing for yourself.
Blogging is one of those things that a lot of people do but very few do right, It takes time and effort but if you stick with it and your blog is about something your passionate about then your half way there! The following is a list things you should avoid if you want to do blogging right way! If you follow the guidelines for not what to do you will then find what you should be doing naturally!
We’re going through the 10 biggest blogging mistakes people make when starting a blog
1. Do NOT start in a niche you’re not passionate about.
2. Do NOT spend days perfecting your name and mission statement.
3. Do NOT get started on a free blogging site.
4. Do NOT buy a bad host.
5. Do NOT buy crazy expensive all-inclusive software.
6. Do NOT forget to invest in yourself and your business.
7. Do NOT mix business expenses with personal expenses on your credit card.
8. Do NOT forget to keep diligent records of expenses and revenues.
9. Do NOT ignore the power of Pinterest for bloggers.
10. DO NOT GIVE UP!
11. Do NOT put off starting a blog any longer!
Many of you have been debating starting a blog for a while and haven’t made any real moves.
The time is now. There will not be a perfect time, idea, moment, or day for you start.
The sooner you give up those thoughts and DECIDE to make moves and create awesomeness, the faster success will come to you.
If you like what you read here subscribe to our news letter for updates!